31 juillet 2013

Space Oddity - David Bowie (feat. Chris Hadfield)

Jouer du David Bowie, ça n'est pas donné à tout le monde. Jouer du David Bowie en gravité zéro, ça n'est donné qu'à Chris Hadfield.


Ground control to major Tom
Ground control to major Tom
Lock your Soyouz hatch and put your helmet on 
Ground control to major Tom
Commencing countdown , engines on
Detach from station and may God's love be with you 

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to guide the capsule if you dare 

This is major Tom to ground control, I've left for evermore
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way 
And the stars look very different today
For here am I sitting in a tin can far above the world 
Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing left to do 

Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles, I'm feeling very still
And before too long I know it's time to go 
Our commander comes down back to Earth and knows
Ground control to major Tom, the time is near, there's not too long
Can you hear me, major Tom ? 
Can you hear me, major Tom ? 
Can you hear me, major Tom ? 
Can you...
Here am I sitting in my tin can, last glimpse of the world
Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing left to do

Bonne retraite, monsieur Hadfield. Et merci de bien nous faire passer pour des guignols, nous qui peinons à gratter trois pauvres notes et ne nous sommes jamais élevés à plus de 1000 mètres d'altitude (si je fais exception de la fois où j'ai trouvé une mine de la Première Guerre Mondiale, mais c'est là un sujet qui touche à ma vie privée).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

L'auteur de ce blog se réserve le droit de supprimer sans la moindre pitié les commentaires insultants et/ou offensants, le spam, les trolls, les messages trop mal écrits ainsi que les adorateurs d'Alain Delon.
Le second degré est -de toute évidence- accepté, mais pas autant que les cartes VISA.